- Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site, where people are inspired to plan trips and book them directly, choosing from millions of travel options at the best prices.
- We are unbiased and free, which means the more than 50 million people who use us every month can trust our comprehensive range of flight, hotel and care rental options.
- Our secret is in our unique self-built technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer. Through Skyscanner for Business, we also connect the industry to travelers.
- We’re global but local, available in over 30 languages and supporting over 70 currencies. Our highly-rated free mobile apps have been downloaded over 40 million times.
- Founded in 2003, we’re a privately-owned company employing over 700, with 10 global offices. Our seven institutional investors across the globe are SEP, Sequoia, Artemis, Baillie Gifford, Khazanah, Vitruvian Partners and Yahoo! JAPAN, with whom we also have a joint venture called Skyscanner Japan.